R&D en Engineering
In today's competitive world, if you are not moving forward, you are moving backwards.
MGG's engineers are at the leading edge in developing new products, improving existing products and ensuring high quality processes and output. With over 65 years of experience in designing, engineering and producing aluminum castings, MGG has built a powerful portfolio of development tools to achieve world class manufacturing.
• Finit element analyses (FEA): structural, thermal and coupled analyses
• mold filling and solidification simulations
• flow analysis of the casting process
• prototyping, including rapid prototyping techniques
• in-house pattern shop
• in-house design and production facilities for machining fixtures
• flexible CNC machining and dedicated assembly facilities
In addition, MGG also uses ISO / TS 16949 practices such as FMEA, MSA, PPAP & APQP.
MGG: A STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE IN THE FOUNDRY WORLD.